Cabins next to stairs/elevators

crazidude1400

dude, dood, dude, dood...

I was really worried about it, we had 6274 on the Liberty in December, we could hear the dings, from the Artrium end elevator, very lightly, it did not bother us at all, it did not keep us from resting at all, you basically had to almost be listening for it.

We were midship just down the hall from the elevators.. never heard a sound.. Just hope you don't have neighbours on a balcony cabin that have kids that let them scream... it does ECHO!!!!! Only complaint from our cruise was that.. minor I know.. but hey parents should realize that they aren't in the room.. sound does travel!!

We have been at the elevators or 1 cabin down about 3 times and loved it. The only time we heard any noise was on the Connie: it was Thanksgiving weeks, lots of families and you would sometimes hear the kids outside the cabin waiting for the elevator; nothing disturbing, just a little bit of fun. NMNita

I always request a cabin near the elevators. Never had a noise problem. If people are loud, they are loud going down the entire hallway, not just near the elevator. I like being near an elevator because it gives me a point of reference and makes finding my way back "home" easier.

I've had only one inside cabin, and it backed up to an elevator. I never heard a single ding or any other elevator noise. I could hear people talking once in awhile, but no more than just walking down the halls around other cabins. No elevator noise at all.

Nita - What's "The Connie"?

We were on Liberty Feb 4 on the Lido Deck. We were close to the elevator. We were in 9263. We were 2 seconds from the elevator. It was right near the wall after the elevator. It seems like everyone would start talking loud right in front of the room next door and continue. Lady next door and 2 doors down said the same thing. It was a beautiful ship but too loud in our location. I would rather be near the laundry . It was a couple doors down on Glory and very quiet on 7th floor.

I've had only one inside cabin, and it backed up to an elevator. I never heard a single ding or any other elevator noise. I could hear people talking once in awhile, but no more than just walking down the halls around other cabins. No elevator noise at all.

Nita - What's "The Connie"?

Cotton, I am sorry, it's another name for the Celebrity ship the Constillation.

Archived