Captain's Club Question

Momto5

Hubby and I sailed on the Zenith back in February. I applied for Captain's Club membership and received an e mail saying we are not entitled to membership as we have never sailed with X?!

We are booked on Millenium for next February and plan on cruising more with X in the future, so I would like to start racking up those points.

I have emailed them back to clarify, but I wondered if others have encountered this as well?

Something seems to be up with X's membership. When we boarded the Summit, my mom and I had the correct CC status on our cards, but my sister, and elite member, didn't have anything. She went to the concierge and they said that they didn't have her as being a CC member, even though she had her CC card right there with her. We kept getting all the invitations to the select and elite parties, but she got nothing. By the end of the first week, everything was straightened out and she was back to her elite status.

Momto5:

If I were you....hit reply to that e-mail you received, stating your Feb. cruise dates and cabin number and maybe even the apllication date.

Did you apply for membership prior to that Feb. cruise, while on that cruise, or after you got home? Since it is only mid March, maybe those records have not caught up with you yet.

See what reply you get this time from that e-mail.

Good luck. I'm sure things can be worked out!!:) Deb

Archived