Mumbai to Singapore Feb 2024

southend

Singapore Embarkation.  We have an evening flight, Business Class Etihad airline. We are D2D and our documentation indicates a excursion after embarkation dropping us off at airport. Does anyone have any experience what this maybe as i wouldn't like to duplicate by doing something similar  whilst we are there. Also any useful information about transiting Changi airport and business lounge etc. 

Thanks in advance for any information.

Colin

Edited by southend

18 hours ago, southend said:

Singapore Embarkation.  We have an evening flight, Business Class Etihad airline. We are D2D and our documentation indicates a excursion after embarkation dropping us off at airport. Does anyone have any experience what this maybe as i wouldn't like to duplicate by doing something similar  whilst we are there. Also any useful information about transiting Changi airport and business lounge etc. 

Thanks in advance for any information.

Colin

There is so much to do and see at Changi: butterfly enclosure, sunflower garden, movie theatre and more.  It is very easy to move between the three terminals on the monorail, and the signage is clear and prominent. Departure gates have secondary security, so you need to be at the gate 10-20 minutes before boarding, as well as allowing walking time from the lounge to the gate. It is better to use the Lounge at your departure terminal.

There are SilverKris Lounges at both Terminals 2 and 3 that I think Etihad uses. They are very good.  I was there last week.

21 hours ago, southend said:

Also any useful information about transiting Changi airport and business lounge etc.  Colin

Hi, Colin from the UK.  Assume you are on the Silver Moon Feb. 11-20 sailing.  Right?  If handy, drop by the Roll Call for this sailing at 

Say "Hi" and let us know your interests in doing this "adventure". 

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio