Drinks Packages 2023?

sm9690

Hi all, new to costa but have sailed with MSC a lot.

I'm struggling to find up to date information on drinks packages available in 2023. I'm looking at a 12 day sailing and on the costa website, it only mentions my drinks and my drinks plus? But the research i've done suggests a 'Brindiamo' and 'soft drinks' package is also available, as well as maybe a lunch and dinner package?

Has anyone booked/sailed recently that might be able to clarify these plus provide pricing. 

Thanks

Additional options are available in the cruise personalizer after you book the cruise. I personally chose a wine and water package for 6 bottles of wine and 7 bottles of water for a flat price since we will only really be on the ship at night. It was only 155 Euros.

Their cocktails are reasonably priced (8-9 Euros mostly) so if we add a couple spritz's and such it won't add up to much.

To answer your questions.

It is unfortunate that the Costa website does not provide much information of all the drinks packages on sale. One can access the full list upon booking. From your post, I believe you have yet to book any. 

I check on my existing booking page and have found 17 drinks packages that are on sale. I have screenshots these 17 packages.

I am not sure if al these packages are made avialable to all itineraries, but these can give you a good idea. To find out the detail of each package, I believe you have to get to that stage first. Happy drinking!

image.png.70c597dc770ac284739c778baf8a1221.pngimage.png.ff5eaf501292fa3dfba4a5773f749c49.pngimage.png.becf71c5dfd355ade022dda68b5b5698.pngimage.thumb.png.44bdaa12c77a4ee159600c252292af76.png

Edited by Serengeti228
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Dancer Bob said:

Brindiamo package has been withdraw

That's a bummer. I probably wouldn’t have ordered the package; I just love the word brindiamo. “A toast.” And one of the most famous opera songs of all time. I start humming whenever I see the word brindiamo. 

On 9/16/2023 at 12:07 PM, Serengeti228 said:

To answer your questions.

It is unfortunate that the Costa website does not provide much information of all the drinks packages on sale. One can access the full list upon booking. From your post, I believe you have yet to book any. 

I check on my existing booking page and have found 17 drinks packages that are on sale. I have screenshots these 17 packages.

I am not sure if al these packages are made avialable to all itineraries, but these can give you a good idea. To find out the detail of each package, I believe you have to get to that stage first. Happy drinking!

image.png.70c597dc770ac284739c778baf8a1221.pngimage.png.ff5eaf501292fa3dfba4a5773f749c49.pngimage.png.becf71c5dfd355ade022dda68b5b5698.pngimage.thumb.png.44bdaa12c77a4ee159600c252292af76.png

That's very helpful, thanks a lot. How long is your cruise that those prices are for?

Yes, I'm yet to book, looking at some of the transatlantics! 

On 9/15/2023 at 10:25 PM, Dancer Bob said:

I was able to get a non-alcohol package with my next booking in 2024, but it seems difficult to obtain as a separate package.

Just ended a cruise and am booked on the next one. I never got an all-inclusive non-alcoholic package offered on My Costa or aboard, only the "junior package" is logically non-alcoholic. One thing changed: aboard I was offered at the beginning of the cruise an unlimited "softdrink package" for the price of 27 € a day, while "junior" was 19 €. On My Costa for adults there are only alcoholic packages.