Hope I'm in the right place!!

Hoping all the experts can help as I'm pretty new here, booked on Celebrity Ascent Itaian Rivera next April. Just booked airfare with Flights by Celebrity as I thought I found a pretty good price. My question is...the return flight from Barcelona is at 11:45am, I'm assuming that since they offered that flight and transportation from the port to the airport it won't be too early. I know we are supposed to dock at 5am but am unsure as to what time we would be allowed to leave ship. This is our first international cruise so very new to this. TIA

If FBC gave you this time for a flight, don’t worry.  They will make sure you are there or book you on a different flight.      The time frame seems reasonable.   Once onboard, you can go to Guest Relations and tell them you want the earliest time to get off the ship and transfer to airport.  

Enjoy your cruise.  

Indeed, if Celebrity booked your flight AND transfer from the cruise terminal to BCN airport, you have nothing to worry about.

I arrived end of April in BCN after a cruise with MSC World Europa. We docked at 0600hrs, allowed to disembark 0700hrs, but I was allowed to stay in the room until 0900hrs.

I did self-disembarking (at 0900hrs) and took a cab in front of the terminal (about 30 EUR for 1 person), I was at check-in at about 09:45hrs. I had a flight at 1300hrs. 

Ergo; you shouldn't worry.

For other future cruisers: Keep in mind that BCN is a pretty big cruise terminal, with 4 cruise ships to dock at the same time. If you are unlucky and 4 ships disembark at the same time, you should really really book a transfer to the airport in advance. 

So if you are able to disembark at 0700hrs and book a transfer in advance, a 1000hrs flight departure wouldn't be a problem.