Zaandam cabin keys punched?

boatmad

We were on the Zaandam Sept 3-13.  I forgot my holder and bought one on the ship went to guest services and they punched it so I could wear it. My wifes card holder broke so went to Guest Services and they punched it as well so she could wear hers, very simple

Thank you so much.  I had to buy a larger one with pocket on the ship last cruise and I much prefer the easy, hook-on one that can hide under shirt when we get off at ports.  Trying to limit luggage and weight as much as I can this trip.  Connecting through JFK and will try to carry on more than usual in case luggage goes missing!

I always wear my card on the kind of lanyard that needs to hook into a hole in the card.  In 18 or more cruises I think I've only gotten a "prepunched" card once or twice.  I usually go right to the passenger service desk and ask them to punch it and they are happy to do it.

Thanks for the replies.  We have had pre-punched cards a few times and I loved them.  Saved me a trip to the busy desk and I could hook it on right away.  No matter what, will be happy to be back on Zaandam.  7th cruise on her.