Reserve for the same time each day

Marronnier

The option to reserve tables for dinner on our cruise on the Crown early next year has just become available to me. If I choose the option to 'Reserve for the same time each day' can I subsequently change these times ( subject of course to availability) when on board if for example we decide we want to eat earlier or later or want to go to one of the speciality restaurants?

Thanks in advance for any information you can offer.

Yes you can change when on board. We've done it this week onboard Sky Princess....originally booked 8.30 each night  but this didn't fit in once we got on board and was able to change it within the app...subject to other times being available obviously 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Marronnier said:

The option to reserve tables for dinner on our cruise on the Crown early next year has just become available to me. If I choose the option to 'Reserve for the same time each day' can I subsequently change these times ( subject of course to availability) when on board if for example we decide we want to eat earlier or later or want to go to one of the speciality restaurants?

Yes, very easy to change just 1 day at a time.  We booked a SD venue on there.  We cancelled a night on the App if we wanted to go to the buffet, casual dining, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/21/2023 at 5:33 PM, Marronnier said:

Sometime Yes Sometimes No. I have seen Walkins. But you can change onboard but choices will be 5PM.  or. 8:30PM