Christmas Tree In Your Cabin

TITISSA

Does anybody know if I can order a small decorated Christmas Tree for our cabin through NCL or if I can have one delivered to the ship? Also, is there a e-mail address I can communicate with NCL instead of over the phone where I get 3 different answers to the same question?

Thank you, Leticia.

Spending Xmas and my birthday on the Jewel. :)

The list of flowers/plants available and at what port is available on the NCL website-nothing about a Christmas tree. I don't see why they wouldn't allow a delivery but I agree unless you get it in writting you never know for sure. You can always buy one in the port the day you get on and carry it aboard. However some ports and ships won't allow live plants aboard because of US Department Of Agriculture rules and Hawaii will not allow anything plant like between Islands- no matter what you say.

The one Xmas cruise I took we packed a very small artifical tree and a string of battery powered lights to dress up the cabin. I would not expect them to allow a live tree no matter how small because of the number one danger at sea - FIRE.

Christmas before last my husband, son and I went skiing over the Christmas weekend. I took a small artifical tree, a string of battery operated lights, and a few sports-themed ornaments. I didn't ski because my back was "out". While the guys were gone skiing I put up the tree and a few small gifts. When they got back from skiing and came into the room and saw the tree they were sooooo surprised and delighted. They still talk about it all the time. I think you should try it.

we have christmas cruised the past three years. we usually take a small (1ft. or less pre-decorated) tree. this past year we were on the Sun out of houston - 11 day exotic. i saw families (yes, more than one) packing 6ft. trees, artificial of course. i sure hope they were in suites!!! one family in particular appeared to have at least 6 teenagers with them. one of the boys was packing the tree box as a carry on! LOL!!! :D

luv2

Archived