Intercruises Pick Up Times.

Elliejay

Can anyone who has travelled from Leeds recently, please let me know what time the pick up was?

I received an email from intercruises on Friday telling me the pick up time is 09.45 and getting into Southampton at approx 14.45. 09.45 seems really late to me. 

I travelled with them last Oct and the pick up was 07.45. Also, it says the journey to Southampton is 5 hours but coming home it's 6 hours. Thanks in advance.

I can't help with Leeds but a fortnight ago from Preston the pick up time was 7.30. The coaches have now got arrival times for the termini and according to our driver they are quite strict at Southampton. Our arrival time was 3 pm and the driver had to potter round for a few minutes before he could go to the terminal. Even then he pulled up at 2.50 and we had to wait before being allowed off.

This is one reason we stopped going on the coaches even before Covid as our coach always had one of the last arrival times and both times we went by coach we didn't get onboard until nearly 4 o'clock, we even missed the muster ( proper muster then) once. Once our cases never arrived until after dinner. 

Thank you for the replies. 

I rang Intercruises just incase it was a printing error and they confirmed that the pick up is 09.45. They said P & O have asked the coaches to arrive later for Arvia and Iona sailings. They also said the reason for it only taking 5 hours to get to Southampton is because there will be less comfort breaks. 

Take care everyone and have a great week. 

• Like 1

Hi

Leeds to Southampton=234 miles.

Liverpool to Southampton=227 miles.

I have never done it by coach in 5 hrs,,,,Eavesway leaves Burtonwood at 07:45 arrives between 13:30–14:00.

Always only one comfort stop for drivers regulation rest stop.

Intercruises (Ellisons) coaches were arriving same time as Eavesway at 13:30 for Iona cruise in February.