Iceland Excursion Costs

miami mama

Just spent a bit of time looking through old posts regarding Iceland Excursions and their costs. I seem to remember someone listing costs from a year or two ago, maybe from Tatiana. Does anyone have a list they can share that shows the excursions with costs? It would be much appreciated. 

2 hours ago, miami mama said:

Just spent a bit of time looking through old posts regarding Iceland Excursions and their costs. I seem to remember someone listing costs from a year or two ago, maybe from Tatiana. Does anyone have a list they can share that shows the excursions with costs? It would be much appreciated. 

These (from 2023) may be of some help - please note they are in CAD - multiply by 0.7 for a USD approximation. 🍺🥌

Aukureyri.pdfSeydisfjordur.pdfĺsafjördur.pdfIsafjordur.pdfHeimaey.pdfDjupivogur.pdf

• Like 4

I’ve always received an excursion PDF from Viking via the chat function. Ask for excursions for a recent cruise, and state that you know the prices and offerings for future cruises can change. Only once has the agent not known how to send this to me…if you get push back, log off and try again. 

• Like 2

CurlerRob, thanks so much. 

CDR2001, I felt a little shy asking for them since we weren't traveling this year. But you're right, I could ask for this year's as an example. Of course, doesn't look like I will need to with what CurlerRob was able to post. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, miami mama said:

CurlerRob, thanks so much. 

CDR2001, I felt a little shy asking for them since we weren't traveling this year. But you're right, I could ask for this year's as an example. Of course, doesn't look like I will need to with what CurlerRob was able to post. 

I get the little bit shy feeling, but Viking agents “usually” try to please, so I ask away! I’ve asked for cruises not yet booked, stating it’s needed to help with my decision of itinerary. Glad you have the list from CurlerRob.