Port Canaveral- Terminal 5 Parking

baldilocks

4 hours ago, Starry Eyes said:

So, every time someone loses their receipt or has to dig the receipt out of their wallet or someone has to pay for additional days, cars may line up at the exit?

Apparently you can use the same credit card that you used to enter and it will find your original ticket
m

10 minutes ago, paross4 said:

We were there in December. Nobody checked anything when you exited the T5 parking garage. They just raised the gate and waved. 

T1 early December (December 4 and December 8 ) B2B needed a second ticket (and payment)  to get out. T5 late December (Dec  22-30) and needed to scan the original ticket to get out. 

arriving at T1 tomorrow (January 21) for back to back. Can report my exit in two weeks.

m

24 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

T5 late December (Dec  22-30) and needed to scan the original ticket to get out. 

That’s interesting.  When we left T5 on Dec 30, the exit arm was up and cars were driving straight out.  We left early.  Perhaps they started scanning after we scooted.

Edited by Starry Eyes

1 hour ago, Starry Eyes said:

That’s interesting.  When we left T5 on Dec 30, the exit arm was up and cars were driving straight out.  We left early.  Perhaps they started scanning after we scooted.

We were one of the first out  Maybe they decided the system is too cumbersome.   I would imagine many will misplaced their tickets, not recall which card they used, etc. 

friends were  in T1 last week and had to pay for second cruise to exit. 

I’m glad it was an easy process for you. 
m

8 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

We were one of the first out  Maybe they decided the system is too cumbersome.   I would imagine many will misplaced their tickets, not recall which card they used, etc. 

friends were  in T1 last week and had to pay for second cruise to exit. 

I’m glad it was an easy process for you. 
m

The nice part about paying at the entry was the quick exit.  It will be a pity if they design a system where there’s hassle both coming and going.