"Bulgari gift set" listed as "highlight" on Oceania Website

X-elite

First of all, this thread is about a Bulgari Gift set. 

Then someone posts a photo of a connecting cabin.

Now we have someone who is having second thoughts about taking their first Oceania cruise.

Where will this thread go?

Lets stick to the subject people.

But to answer Brad’s concerns.  Oceania will treat you just fine. You will have a wonderful cruise.   Not everything will be perfect but don’t worry if you don’t get a Bulgari set.  It ain’t the end of the world.  And it is a First World problem.  If it is that important to you, I’ll send you mine.  

As for the connecting cabin, how bad can it be?  Do you have one?

Go and enjoy your cruise.  While i have not been on Viking, I can assure you that Oceania is a superior product.  Anyone who has been on both will probably attest to that.

Terri

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, CardowMD said:

And I just wanted to upgrade for the Aqua de Parma toiletries that have been shown on YouTube cabin tours! Not sure those are still offered according to website. 

Acqua di Parma is wonderful.  I stay at a hotel in Rome that offers it.  If you get it, be happy. Better than Bulgari.

Terri

Edited by Cruzin Terri
  • Like 1

Have never gotten the tote bag.  Our last 3 cruises, we questioned it. Answer was supply issues. Sounds very convenient. We got a letter welcoming us to the next higher loyalty level. It listed the gifts.  Some were missing. When we questioned it. We were told that we should’ve gotten a letter omitting those items.  Not a deal breaker.  Don’t advertise what you can’t or won’t deliver.  

• Like 1

With the PH cabin we got the blue tote bag.  Near the end of the cruise we received the blue pins and a gift box with 2 luggage tags. I wasn't expecting these gifts. One of the passengers didn't want their blue messenger bag that they received at the bronze level and gave it to me.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1