Transportation questions - LAX arrival, 3 nights pre-cruise out of San Pedro

the mice

what kinds of food do you like?

Ā 

I don't drink either but San Pedro Brewing does have very good food, Green Onion has good California style Mexican food, Buonos is pretty good pizza there are some other nice places within walking distance from the CrowneĀ 

Ā 

since you have a car you could go further out: if you want seafood you could go the 22nd street landing or try the new Trani's Dockside Station (I haven't eaten there yet but have heard good things & it was opened by one of our best local chefs) these would both be pricier than the first three...J Trani's is a long time San Pedro dining staple but you might need to make reservations ahead,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, travelin.sisters said:

what kinds of food do you like?

Ā 

I don't drink either but San Pedro Brewing does have very good food, Green Onion has good California style Mexican food, Buonos is pretty good pizza there are some other nice places within walking distance from the CrowneĀ 

Ā 

since you have a car you could go further out: if you want seafood you could go the 22nd street landing or try the new Trani's Dockside Station (I haven't eaten there yet but have heard good things & it was opened by one of our best local chefs) these would both be pricier than the first three...J Trani's is a long time San Pedro dining staple but you might need to make reservations ahead,

Italian is a favorite, but rarely eat pizza (like 2x a year or for lunch sometimes when in Europe) despite my italian heritage!Ā  Expect to eat a lot on our Oceania 16 day cruise, soĀ  just looking for good food, no particular cuisine, but doesn't have to be a high end dining experience,Ā  We tend to cook at home most of the time and don't eat out that often.Ā 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, canadarocks said:

Weā€™re going to try La Bocca Felice which is close to the Crowne Plaza. Closed on Mondays.Ā 

Ā 

I hear good things about La Bocca Felice, but Raffaelloā€™s Ristorante has been our go to for Italian for many years in San Pedro.