Refund added to reservation then removed

bouy

This is very weird I have a cruise receipt from July for my cruise in January on the Vision that says my balance due was $239 so I went to pay the final balance and it’s now $528.when I called to ask what happened I was informed that I had received a refund Credit to my reservation and they removed it and applied it to my credit card . No one can explain what the refund was for or why it didn’t go back on to the credit card that was used. And when I asked for an audit of the reservation I got no where. Any body got any suggestions On how I can get information on this , I booked directly thru Royal and don’t seem to have a personal cruise consultant 

Yeah, unfortunately their idea of an invoice just basically gives you the breakdown of what you paid for the cruise. It doesn’t show what money was sent or the payments I’ve  check my credit card statements and unfortunately it actually comes out less than what they’ve said I paid, so I guess I should leave well enough alone.