Rudi's Dining Time & Circle C Schedule

Pyxie

Trying to plan out the first night of my upcoming Mardi Gras cruise and I have a couple questions. DH and I would like to eat at Rudi's and we want to go the 1st night for the wine special. Our 2 kids aren't interested and probably would not enjoy a nicer meal, so I'm trying to time it around Camp Ocean and Circle C schedules.

First, about how long does a meal at Rudi's typically last?

Second, I believe Camp Ocean opens at 7pm on night 1, but does anyone know what the Circle C schedule looks like that night? I know Circle C isn't really babysitting, but I want to plan around their night 1 meet and greet to so that my son doesn't miss it. Do parents need to be there for that or no? I Googled a schedule and it said something about bring a parent, but I don't know what ship that was or how up to date it was.

Our April cruise on the Mardi Gras had the Circle C meet up at 8 pm the first night. You will go with them earlier in the day, we went at 1 pm, to check them in but the meet n greet you just drop them and go. Can’t help with the Rudi’s dinner as we didn’t get a chance to dine there. Enjoy your cruise, Mardi Gras has been our favorite ship so far!