Marcella Excursion Prices

We are thinking of doing one of the 14 day cruises in the Far East this coming Jan/Feb. Having never been to this part of the world before we would want to do an excursion at each stop, so around 11/12 excursions in total. Can someone give me an idea of how much excursions might be here with Marella. Thanks

HIya  Daveoc

we  have been to the far east before with Marella Discovery  in 2019 and we will be going again  on Discovery 2 at  Christmas/ New Year.   Excursions come in from  £32pp  to £118pp.  so for instance in Port Klang for Kuala Lumpur   is £32pp  for the transfer coach (1.5 hours each way) to Kuala Lumpur to explore on your own thats 8 hours .  there are 10 excursions in all with the most  expensive being the best of KL at £61.  when you book the cruise you will be able to go to Cruise Control and  see all the trips to book  i think around 3 months before you go.   Phang  Nga Discovery from Penang  at £118pp being the most expensive, we have been there before (James Bond Island from The Man With The Golden Gun )  and thats 8hours. Ive not looked at all the trips  so some could be more  expensive   ie if there are helicopter  trips to book   for instance. hope this helps and if you book enjoy the cruise, we loved it back in 2019 and we cant wait to go again this Christmas.

Hi daveoc

We are on D2 next feb have a few excursions booked so hopefully these prices etc will help in your planning

Hertiage Walk of Modern K L (Kuala Lumpar ) 7 hrs 92 for 2 

Best of Bangkok 10 Hrs 158 for 2

Leisurely Hotel Day Langkawi.  6 hrs 112 for 2

Plus we have a DIY of Hoi Chi Minh with Marella which I believe was under 40 per person 

Mrs.Blue Sky

In on this in February, and so far have booked:

Best of Kuala lumpa 7 hrs £61

Heights & Sights of Penang 4.5 hrs £46

Temples, canals & shops in Bangkok 9.5 hrs £52

Ho chi minh city highlights 9 hrs £67

As said above I think the most expensive trip over the 2 weeks was £118 to James bond island, looks spectacular.