Overwater Cabana Cococay Recommendation?

Hi everyone!  I tried to do a search, but it was a bit overwhelming and after scanning couldn't quite find what I was looking for.

For anyone with experience with the Over-water Cabanas on Cococay...

Is there one that is your favorite?  It seems like #16 is the best from what I can see, but it's hard to tell.  Looking for one that is further out if possible, and not directly seeing everyone's activities right next to me (if that is possible!).  Any recommendations of which cabana I should request when I am on board?  If you have a couple of suggestions, let me know that too because I am going to list my top 3 when I get to the service desk in order of preference 🙂 

I actually asked this same question a couple of weeks ago because I couldn't find any good info either!

It sounds like there are pros and cons to each of them maybe? Depends if you want to be closer to the on-shore stuff or want to spend the whole time in the cabana being as isolated as possible? I'm still pondering whether we will try to request one or just get what we get. We sail in about 3 weeks and there are still 7 available on our cruise. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, sunshinetricia said:

I actually asked this same question a couple of weeks ago because I couldn't find any good info either!

It sounds like there are pros and cons to each of them maybe? Depends if you want to be closer to the on-shore stuff or want to spend the whole time in the cabana being as isolated as possible? I'm still pondering whether we will try to request one or just get what we get. We sail in about 3 weeks and there are still 7 available on our cruise. 

Thanks!  I'll look at the post you sent - thank you!  I'm looking for: whole-time-in-the-cabana-quiet-as-possible route 😉  We certainly paid enough for it!  I want it as secluded as possible for my 50th birthday!  ....being the utter-introvert I am. 🙂

--Oh and PS - once you get there and see it all and have an opinion - shoot me a response back if you think of it!  I don't go until February, but doing my nightly-cruise dreaming in the meantime.  I hope you have a blast on your trip!

On a personal note - dad had pancan as well... so VERY BIG congrats to remission!  That's not common for that one - so DEFINITELY worth a celebration!!!

Edited by smilie224
additional info
  • Like 1