Carnival Celebration Center Stage Singer

CatieM80

Does anyone know the name of the lead female singer for the shows in Center Stage? Just got off Celebration, and while this was overall among the most talented group of performers I have seen on Carnival, she was a total stand out. When she sang, Never Enough from Greatest Showman…y’all…I had tears in my eyes!! This does not typically happen to me during a cruise ship show lol! I feel like they said her name is Alaina? Or something close to that. But I wasn’t able to find any kind of public profile for her. I was just curious if she had one, because I would love to hear more of her singing if she has any out there!! We will be back on Celebration for the New Year cruise, and I’m really hoping most of this cast is still there because they were just outstanding in every way!! 

• Like 1

We were on the 9/17 Celebration cruise and I completely agree.  She was by far the best female entertainer I have seen on any cruise ship. She is amazing.  I don't know her name but did mention her in my Carnival Survey.  Hopefully it gets back to her.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, wardwhitty said:

We were on the 9/17 Celebration cruise and I completely agree.  She was by far the best female entertainer I have seen on any cruise ship. She is amazing.  I don't know her name but did mention her in my Carnival Survey.  Hopefully it gets back to her.

I plan to mention her in my survey too! I feel like she has some amazing opportunities in her future with that voice! 

8 hours ago, Pellaz said:

If nothing else, you could contact John Heald and ask.  Not only would he be able to get the answer, but it's also likely that more good vibes would flow her way.  🙂  

Thanks! That idea didn’t even cross my mind. I’ll give it a shot. Is the best way via his Facebook?

23 minutes ago, ObstructedView2 said:

Hi @CatieM80🙂

Would you recognize the singer if you saw a photo of her?

I'll drop a picture below. 

Screenshot-20231003-113129-Chrome.jpg

💃

Yes that’s her! Thank you so much! I’m so glad I can give her a shoutout by name now in my survey! 

• Like 2

On 10/3/2023 at 8:56 AM, CatieM80 said:

Thanks! That idea didn’t even cross my mind. I’ll give it a shot. Is the best way via his Facebook?

You've already gotten your answer, which is awesome.  The way John is normally reached is via "community posts" on his FB page.

• Thanks 1

On 10/3/2023 at 11:44 AM, ObstructedView2 said:

Hi @CatieM80🙂

Would you recognize the singer if you saw a photo of her?

I'll drop a picture below. 

Screenshot-20231003-113129-Chrome.jpg

💃

Hi @ObstructedView2 

I think CruiseCritic should hire you as the "Answer Person" because you always have a solution/answer/thread right at your fingertips.  Bravo!!

Best,

ninjacat123

😸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1