Toulon /La Seyne Water taxi ?

Ex-Airbalancer

We are docking in La Seyne only from 11 to 5 in November of this year on the Celebrity Constellation 

last time we were there it was 2012 so things probably have change since than 

I was wondering about how to get from La Seyne to Toulon not sure if Celebrity with have a shuttle to take us there

1 hour ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

was wondering about how to get from La Seyne to Toulon not sure if Celebrity with have a shuttle to take us there

There used to be a frequent little ferry service which served the short crossing between la Seyne and Toulon, but as I no longer have info for it, you could try internet searching with relevant wording. But importantly you should also check timetables as November is sort of beyond the end of the tourist season and many services, facilities tourist shops, cafes etc will close at the end of October.and you may find either a reduced service on your date, or that it has ceased running  by then.

20 minutes ago, edinburgher said:

There used to be a frequent little ferry service which served the short crossing between la Seyne and Toulon, but as I no longer have info for it, you could try internet searching with relevant wording. But importantly you should also check timetables as November is sort of beyond the end of the tourist season and many services, facilities tourist shops, cafes etc will close at the end of October.and you may find either a reduced service on your date, or that it has ceased running  by then.

Thank you 

2 hours ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

have emailed the tourist information office in Toulon , hopefully they will get back to me with an answer 

Good idea.  They should be able to give you the correct info, and maybe a link to a timetable.

23 hours ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

the ferry will be still running in November 

I can see on the link the word "hiver" which is winter so the service may not be as frequent, but if  it is still running  a bonus for you.

Given your travel date, you might find the same switch  from summer to winter timetables in some of your other ports, for opening hours at some sights, museums, public transport etc.so worth checking. A little bit extra work for you if you are straddling October and November dates as this can be a "switch over" period.

Enjoy.

Edited by edinburgher