Passport stamps

Softball20

I know this is random, but will there be any place at the port in Nassau to get a passport stamped?  We are taking our then 5 & 4 year old grands on a short cruise in February, and the 5 year old is obsessed with passports.  I know that we don't typically get stamped in ports, but I'm hoping that there might be some office somewhere that we can get their first stamps.  I'm wondering if there might be someplace in the new cruise terminal?  Any thoughts?

On 10/3/2023 at 10:07 AM, Softball20 said:

I know this is random, but will there be any place at the port in Nassau to get a passport stamped?  We are taking our then 5 & 4 year old grands on a short cruise in February, and the 5 year old is obsessed with passports.  I know that we don't typically get stamped in ports, but I'm hoping that there might be some office somewhere that we can get their first stamps.  I'm wondering if there might be someplace in the new cruise terminal?  Any thoughts?

I believe it is at the government office building just to the left of the port.

On 10/4/2023 at 2:29 PM, KGab said:

My husband loves this!  He never traveled until he met me so he loves to have proof of it, lol.  I told him they do take your passport away when you renew…which made him sad.

I have always received my old passport back after renewing; it has holes punched on the cover to show no longer current.  I keep all of my old ones so I have a record of where I have been.  Maybe this has changed - last renewed my passport in 2017.