"welcome back credit" questions

CCJack

We recently completed an NCL cruise and I went on their website to book another and my account was populated with two credits:

FCC - i was expecting this due to a price reduction after final payment on our previous cruise

and

"welcome back credit" $100

It also says only credits for the person who logged in will be shown.   I know my wife has a similar FCC amount.

I have a couple of questions:

1) can both of these types be used if I book through a TA.?  I think the FCC can but I am not sure about the welcome back credit

2) will both of us get the welcome back credit?   If so , I assume we could create a login account for my wife to see the certificate.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2023 at 12:15 PM, CCJack said:

1) can both of these types be used if I book through a TA.?  I think the FCC can but I am not sure about the welcome back credit Yes, your Travel Agent can view the coupons in your account and apply them.

2) will both of us get the welcome back credit?   If so , I assume we could create a login account for my wife to see the certificate. Maybe. Maybe not. Login to your wife's account to see if she has it. If you don't want to, give her Latitudes number to your travel agent. They can search for her and see if she has coupons.

• Thanks 1