What is Carnivals Special Gift??

metfan747

I went on my first and only Carnival Cruise in July of 1986. Should I write them and let them know? I believe that they don't have a record of this but, I still have my copy of my bill. Do you think that I should include this? As you can see I am still kinda a newbie since my only other cruise was 18 years ago.... boy, that sure was another life.....

10/03 Carnival Elation!! Can't wait.....

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;10;04;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

We were offered a free gift from Carnival on our recent cruise to Alaska. I requested it 45 days in advance and so did our TA. We received nothing. When called they said there was no record of our receiving a free gift. On the last day they sent us a bottle of warm champagne. What a hoot. It really didn't matter, because we had a wonderful time.

ikon- it is never too early to write to carnival! Just let them know how much you are looking forward to your cruise and about all the wonderful things you have heard about them. You never know if they will respond with a nice little gift! Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Mardi Gras 4/1988

NCL Norway 8/1990

Sensation 8/1996

Sensation 4/9/2000

Paradise 2/1/2002

Triumph 1/31/2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;9;5;15;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

9/5 Paradise- Panama Canal

My husband just called for the free gifts for our 7/17 sailing. He was given a choice of several things to choose from. They did not ask what we liked, or if we drank, etc. His choices were very limited and I guess he selected a fruit basket <sigh> and the solid chocolate ship. Oh joy! I guess you shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, right? RIGHT?

Jody

Just went to the Carnival site after reading this thread and sent a nice note about my upcoming cruise on the Holiday. Maybe I'll get lucky and get a letter! A bottle of champagne would be great!

Days remaining till 8/28 Holiday Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=dc143c&cdt=2004;8;28;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Thanks for the tip regarding emailing comments to Carnival. I sent an email to them regarding the great service we received in the infirmary on our Glory cruise last November. Just got an email response from Carnival and we too will be getting the free Welcome Aboard gift on our next cruise. :)

Joanne

Archived