Booking seen as a full Calendar Page with dates and Ports?

tine-tine

Previously, when you had made your reservation and went into the option to book excursions/dining, you had the option of either using the scroll list or a full page calendar, the calendar option is now a small window to select a date, does anyone know if the full page option is still lurking in the system somewhere as it would be my preference to see a clear one page idea of my bookings?

8 hours ago, tine-tine said:

Previously, when you had made your reservation and went into the option to book excursions/dining, you had the option of either using the scroll list or a full page calendar, the calendar option is now a small window to select a date, does anyone know if the full page option is still lurking in the system somewhere as it would be my preference to see a clear one page idea of my bookings?

Click on the calendar icon and it expands to show current bookings. Worked fine for my most recent cruise in July/August 2023.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

Click on the calendar icon and it expands to show current bookings. Worked fine for my most recent cruise in July/August 2023.

Thanks @Flatbush Flyer for info, I have attached screenshots of what is happening showing the page with the calendar option when selected, previously, from memory you could either parallel scroll through or open a full page calendar to see your complete reservations, dining and excursions, that is what I am looking for but can't find, seems to only give me a small view of month!!!! I will contact O as it is bugging me.  😕

Image 08-10-2023 at 08.50.jpeg

Image 08-10-2023 at 08.57.jpeg

9 hours ago, tine-tine said:

Thanks @Flatbush Flyer for info, I have attached screenshots of what is happening showing the page with the calendar option when selected, previously, from memory you could either parallel scroll through or open a full page calendar to see your complete reservations, dining and excursions, that is what I am looking for but can't find, seems to only give me a small view of month!!!! I will contact O as it is bugging me.  😕

Image 08-10-2023 at 08.50.jpeg

Image 08-10-2023 at 08.57.jpeg

Looks like your view is glitchy. I just looked at an upcoming cruise and note that my small calendar has highlighted dates (whereas tours doesn’t). I can click on mine and it takes me to the tours for that date.

Since yesterday (Saturday) was O web maintenance day, see if yours is fixed. If not, you can always try a cookie dump and see if that works. BTW, I’m doing my search using safari on an iPhone.