Carnival Horizon Oct 8th sort of live review

wildcatfan

We used Resort for a Day for our excursion today. They provided transportation to and from the port and the resort itself was all inclusive. Jewel Paradise Cove which was adults only. It was very nice with lots of things to do. I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a nice pool area with good food and drinks.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, wildcatfan said:

We used Resort for a Day for our excursion today. They provided transportation to and from the port and the resort itself was all inclusive. Jewel Paradise Cove which was adults only. It was very nice with lots of things to do. I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a nice pool area with good food and drinks.

Which port was this?  

13 hours ago, Pellaz said:

Which port was this?  

We used the pier in Ocho Rios, this is a relatively small port with very little shops inside the gated area. I think the pier could handle two ships but we were the only ship there yesterday.

• Like 1

Today’s port was Grand Cayman. This is a tender port but the boat ride was only about 5 minutes. We chose a Carnival excursion today called Cayman Crystal Caves, it requires a bus ride of probably 40 minutes but the driver was very informative about the area so you learn quite a lot about the area. The caves were definitely amazing and something you will not see everyday. If you are the adventurous type I would not hesitate to try this excursion.

IMG_7650.jpeg

IMG_7696.jpeg

IMG_7698.jpeg

IMG_7685.jpeg

• Like 2