NCL Breakaway - restaurants - Reservations- Haven- Brazino

15yearsandwaiting

I just changed my cruise from February on the Breakaway to January.  Same cruise on the Breakaway just cheaper and cheaper flights.  We are exactly 100 days out now.  I need to get on the reservation train.  Do any of the specialty restaurants offer brazino?  Can the concierge get me a reservation to see Six?  I was disappointed that Six was not going to be on the February cruise.  😀

10 hours ago, 15yearsandwaiting said:

I just changed my cruise from February on the Breakaway to January.  Same cruise on the Breakaway just cheaper and cheaper flights.  We are exactly 100 days out now.  I need to get on the reservation train.  Do any of the specialty restaurants offer brazino?  Can the concierge get me a reservation to see Six?  I was disappointed that Six was not going to be on the February cruise.  😀

"brazino" ... perhaps you would like MODERNO (deck 8 Aft).

https://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/Fleet_Moderno_Dinner_Mobile-Menu_010323.pdf

10 hours ago, 15yearsandwaiting said:

Branzino is normally served at the Italian restaurants on newer ships. The closest you’ll get is the Black Sea bass at Ocean Blue.

Entertainment reservations open 21 days prior to departure (you may be able to book 26 or 24 days prior to departure). You can do it yourself or have the concierge onboard do it for you. 

As a teaser, here’s a Haven pictorial menu from a few weeks ago. 

And a few pictures from our Breakaway cruise last year

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 2