QM2 Transatlantic Daily Programmes

2disneydads

I just booked a QM2 westbound transatlantic crossing for June 2025.  Does anyone have available copies of relatively recent QM2 transatlantic daily programmes that they could share?  Westbound would be better, but eastbound would be helpful, too.  I promise to pay it back once we have sailed!  Thank you.  (Also, does anyone know if QM2 is scheduled for any refit/refurbishment before June 2025?  Thanks again!)

I posted some from June 2022 back in April. I think I've seen others posted for slightly more recent crossings, but haven't found them.

There are links to some from a recent post on a QM2 sailing to Canada, which might be a bit different from a crossing.

Which June 2025 Westbound are you sailing on? We sail on June 6th returning on 13th.

4 hours ago, D&N said:

I posted some from June 2022 back in April. I think I've seen others posted for slightly more recent crossings, but haven't found them.

There are links to some from a recent post on a QM2 sailing to Canada, which might be a bit different from a crossing.

Which June 2025 Westbound are you sailing on? We sail on June 6th returning on 13th.

Thank you very much!  I am booked on the same sailing.  After weighing alternatives, we booked a BV sheltered balcony on deck 5.  I like cabins above and cabins below.  Early June should still be cool enough for the sheltered balcony to make sense.  I appreciate the link to the daily programmes.

• Like 1

Here are links to daily programmes I scanned from the most recent westbound crossing (September 22-29, 2023). These are pdf files stored on my personal google drive.

These may not be the best examples of a typical westbound crossing for a couple reasons. First, this was the "Festival of Food & Wine" themed voyage. A significant portion of the programming was in support of that theme. Second, this crossing was a continuation from Hamburg, departing from there two days earlier. As such there was programming in German which is not indicated in these English daily programmes. Still, I trust these will be of some value.

QM2 Daily Programme - 22 September 2023

QM2 Daily Programme - 23 September 2023

QM2 Daily Programme - 24 September 2023

QM2 Daily Programme - 25 September 2023

QM2 Daily Programme - 26 September 2023

QM2 Daily Programme - 27 September 2023

QM2 Daily Programme - 28 September 2023

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/11/2023 at 3:13 PM, 2disneydads said:

Thank you.  I hope that there some correction of all the rust issues about which I keep reading.

I keep reading about them too. But having been on board QM2 a few weeks ago, it really isn't a big deal. Yes, if you are on a quest for rust shots I bet you could find them. There was about 2 cm patch of rust visible from my sheltered balcony if you leaned out far enough, for example. But the promenade deck is regularly painted - including while I was on board - and I think you would be really searching for stuff to complain about if that ended up on your radar. Overall the liner is in a good condition.

• Like 3

@bluemarble thank you for posting the daily programs!  I'm on the 11/19/23 QM2 crossing and can't wait to be on Cunard again (been on 2 HAL voyages this year which were fine but for me, nothing beats Cunard).  Seeing the activity and entertainment listings is a teaser😁

On 10/11/2023 at 8:54 PM, bluemarble said:

Here are links to daily programmes I scanned from the most recent westbound crossing (September 22-29, 2023). These are pdf files stored on my personal google drive.

Thank you very much for these.  I appreciate seeing these very much.

On 10/12/2023 at 1:19 PM, Pushpit said:

I keep reading about them too. But having been on board QM2 a few weeks ago, it really isn't a big deal. Yes, if you are on a quest for rust shots I bet you could find them. There was about 2 cm patch of rust visible from my sheltered balcony if you leaned out far enough, for example. But the promenade deck is regularly painted - including while I was on board - and I think you would be really searching for stuff to complain about if that ended up on your radar. Overall the liner is in a good condition.

Thank you for the report.  Yes, even the best hotels, cruise ships, etc. have a few spots where things could be better.  I was on Oceania's Insignia in September and saw a good bit of rust on our balcony, but it did nothing to damper the otherwise lovely experience of being on the balcony, especially when the ship was moving.

• Like 1