YC Concierge - can see how much you paid?

Captain-John

I was browsing a thread on the Explora forum but didn't want to hijack that thread with a question better suited to here.

The poster suggested that the MSC YC Concierges can see how much you have paid for your cruise.

I cannot think of a single reason why they would need to know this (if true). Does anyone know if this is really the case?

On 10/12/2023 at 8:28 PM, Captain-John said:

I was browsing a thread on the Explora forum but didn't want to hijack that thread with a question better suited to here.

The poster suggested that the MSC YC Concierges can see how much you have paid for your cruise.

I cannot think of a single reason why they would need to know this (if true). Does anyone know if this is really the case?

Yes they can see it or at least find out.

Family cruise with a dozen cabins earlier this year all in YC. RS became available on day 2 so we wanted it along with 2 other couples. We all were given different prices it seems as the couple that did take it told.us the details of their payments.

We were at a substantially lower cost originally as we were considered a group.

• Thanks 1