Cancel tips

bds611

3 hours ago, bds611 said:

I need to cancel due to medical problem.  I have trip protection.  Any tips???

Hi @bds611🙂

I'm so terribly sorry to hear this, I hope all will be ok. Unfortunately there are far too many questions needed about your trip Insurance being used (Example: Carnival or Private); the Coverage limitations of your plan; When the cruise is; If its paid off; If the Medical issue is covered, and many more..  

There's too much information you'd have to divulge on a public forum in effort to obtain rock solid answers/tips. My best tip is to phone your insurance company ASAP.

I hope all is ok, I'm so sorry

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ObstructedView2 said:

Hi @bds611🙂

I'm so terribly sorry to hear this, I hope all will be ok. Unfortunately there are far too many questions needed about your trip Insurance being used (Example: Carnival or Private); the Coverage limitations of your plan; When the cruise is; If its paid off; If the Medical issue is covered, and many more..  

There's too much information you'd have to divulge on a public forum in effort to obtain rock solid answers/tips. My best tip is to phone your insurance company ASAP.

I hope all is ok, I'm so sorry

This is the very best advice. Do it as soon as you know you won’t be able to make the trip, as there are deadlines for notification. They will guide you through the steps you need to take. If your insurance is through Carnival, start with your PVP.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, bds611 said:

I need to cancel due to medical problem.  I have trip protection.  Any tips???

Sorry you have to cancel. When I saw the Title to this thread I thought uh oh, another how to I remove my daily service charge thread.?. Hope it all works out for you

Edited by NYcruzzer
  • Haha 3

I don't know if you have insurance or not, but most cover medical cancellation. Even without insurance, depending on how soon it is before sailing, you may be able to get at least a partial refund, reschedule the cruise, or get a voucher to use with a certain amount of time. Call carnival and explain your situation and see what they can do.

Edited by simplelife