Horizon Cove 2392? And booking question

mominwestlake

Hello.  A family member would like to cruise with us on the Horizon in March.  There seems to be very few balcony cabins left other than the TBA option.

If they go, I want them to enjoy their cruise so I am thinking about giving them our balcony cabin on a higher deck and we take the Cove balcony I was able to put on a 48 hour hold.  I am concerned though because I think it is under the galley.  Can anyone tell better than me if Cove Balcony 2392's location will suck?  

Also if my husband has our original cabin in his name, can I book a cabin for our family member in my name?  My husband and I both can get the $500 onboard credit, family member cannot.  Has anyone done this before?  

Thanks for any advice!  

8 minutes ago, mominwestlake said:

Also if my husband has our original cabin in his name, can I book a cabin for our family member in my name?  My husband and I both can get the $500 onboard credit, family member cannot.  Has anyone done this before?  

Carnival doesn't care where you sleep so yeah a lot of people do that.

Can't answer your question about the room noise level but there's a lot of folks on here who love Cove balconies and can answer that.

Just be aware that a lot of people are all gung-ho to go on a cruise until it comes time to pay. Speaking from experience.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, mominwestlake said:

Cove balcony I was able to put on a 48 hour hold.  I am concerned though because I think it is under the galley.  Can anyone tell better than me if Cove Balcony 2392's location will suck?

Hi @mominwestlake🙂

Personally, I'd stay away from Cove Balcony 2392 on Horizon at all costs. Yes its under the Galley. You'll most certainly hear loud kitchen crashing sounds; thumping & banging; followed by more loud kitchen crashing sounds. I would not rely on ear plugs. 

When in doubt, don't.. Unfortunately it's just not worth the savings.

💃🍹💃

• Like 1