Bella Balcony, Won Upgrade to Yacht Club

Grumpella

How does it work if we were Bella before the upgrade to Yacht Club? I read someone was charged more for the premium drinks (we did buy the Easy plus package as Bella) but then the butler said he would wipe out the charges? Would we get free room service and the upgraded internet?

Thank you for your help.

4 hours ago, Grumpella said:

How does it work if we were Bella before the upgrade to Yacht Club? I read someone was charged more for the premium drinks (we did buy the Easy plus package as Bella) but then the butler said he would wipe out the charges? Would we get free room service and the upgraded internet?

Thank you for your help.

You should get all the perks of YC. Look at your latest paperwork.

1 hour ago, SeaSwirl66 said:

Out of curiosity, how much did you bid on the wheel to get your upgrade? We sail next week and have had a bid in 'Strong' for the last month or so. Trying to decide when to just cancel the upgrade bid and buy drinks package.

Well if nothing happens with the upgrade 3 days out, I’d buy the drinks package before it’s too late 

I can't remember but somewhere I've heard it happened; the one part of the terms that bothers me is they can delay giving the benefits of Aurea and YC for up to 96 hours after the bid is accepted.  I wouldn't want to win a last minute bid on a short cruise.

21. If the Guest wins an Upgrade to an "Aurea" or "Yacht Club" experience cabin, the original booked experience "Bella" or "Fantastica" will be guaranteed, and new experience “Aurea” or “Yacht Club” will be added to the reservation. All the benefits related to the "Aurea" or "Yacht Club" experience will be granted. The new experience will be provided within 96 hours from the cabin upgrade.