We are 5 Diamond, Platinum or Sapphire in a cabin - how many Latitudes sets of 2 dinners for 2 would we get?

Always Cruising

Two sets, two dinners each for the first four people. Fifth person also gets a set. It is good for two people at two dinners. If he/she doesn't show up with another person, the second dinner on that ticket is forfeited.In other words, the fifth person won't get four dinners for themselves. They will get two dinners for two people.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I believe that the dinner coupons are per cabin not person so you would get one with dinner for two plus a bottle of wine and one for dinner for two. You might be able to use both coupons and have dinner for four and a bottle of wine - but I doubt it since you are all from the same cabin,

Just now, bonvoyagie said:

I believe that the dinner coupons are per cabin not person so you would get one with dinner for two plus a bottle of wine and one for dinner for two. You might be able to use both coupons and have dinner for four and a bottle of wine - but I doubt it since you are all from the same cabin,

Dinner benefit is per eligible person, not per cabin. If there are more than 2 eligible passengers, they can get additional coupons from the CruiseNext desk.

19 minutes ago, julig22 said:

Dinner benefit is per eligible person, not per cabin. If there are more than 2 eligible passengers, they can get additional coupons from the CruiseNext desk.

Read the Latitudes Rewards page. It states the dinner benefit is per stateroom. Have you had success with getting extra coupons through the CruiseNext desk?