Seabourn in San Francisco

kej1

I am currently in our home in SF looking at beautiful Seabourn Odessey docked and lit up lit up at 10:30 pm!  She’s been here since this morning.  My husband and I are wishing we could jump right on!  What a lovely visitor!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, skybluewaters said:

I sure wish that Seabourn would begin or end some of their cruises in San Francisco!

Agreed. Also think 14-day RTs from SF to Alaska would be very appealing. As a Socal (or AZ, NV, etc.) resident we could take embarkation day morning commuter flights (from a not-LAX airport!) to SF at substantial savings and ease when compared to prior day long haul business class to Anchorage/Vancouver plus hotel. Frankly, I'd pay SB the cost savings in add'l cruise fare just for the convenience.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Robisan said:

Agreed. Also think 14-day RTs from SF to Alaska would be very appealing. As a Socal (or AZ, NV, etc.) resident we could take embarkation day morning commuter flights (from a not-LAX airport!) to SF at substantial savings and ease when compared to prior day long haul business class to Anchorage/Vancouver plus hotel. Frankly, I'd pay SB the cost savings in add'l cruise fare just for the convenience.

Totally agree. The Baja and Hawaii cruises that go from SFO on other lines, and the Western Coastal that stop are non starters for us. 
That said, port days in SFO are certainly not what they used to be so it may be a tough sell. No offense intended kej1. 

Edited by Vineyard View