Booking Specialty dining

HeroG

Hi all my final payment is due in 1 week at that point I can book my specialty dining.  I have 2 nights of dining for 2 with my booking, and it will be my first time as a platinum level cruiser, so that affords me another 2 time dining for two people.  We are cruising with our 16 year old (who should be platinum as well, but that’s a topic for another day).  How do I go about booking dining for 3?  I heard that u can only make reservations for 2, how will they know which reservations will be free at see and which will be latitude rewards?  Is there a difference between a free at sea reservation and a latitude reservation?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

G

Book for 4 and book Teppanyaki and Moderna first. The rest are al a carte. They'll know when you go to the restaurant with your coupon or just your key card Dont worry about the website when you book as far as which is which. the coupons for your Lat will be in your cabin when you arrive or shortly thereafter.  One with a bottle of wine and one without. FAS doesnt have the wine. As far as how many appetizers etc you receive, I think that depends on the ship.

Edited by sailingships
  • Thanks 1

Latitude status for your 16 year old will NOT occur until they are 18.

When you are issued your room key card, all of the different dining status will be listed in the upper right corner of your card.  As you present your card to the different dinning room, the different status will show on their screens and will be printed out for your waiter.

If you have any food issues be sure to contact the Access Office.  Food issues will also show up the screen and be given to your waiter.