Zenith Concierge Class 5/27/06

donarubj

I am looking into the 5/27 Zenith, NJ to Bermuda cruise for a family of 3. The cabin I am interested in is the Zenith's concierge class. Does anyone know what amenities are included in this type of cabin? Any expectations, etc...? We have cruised several times before on Celebrity and on time on NCL. This time we are looking for a little bit more than NCL offered as far as service, food, activities. I would appreciate any input as if I decide to book this, I obviously need to do so real soon. Thanks for your help!

We just got back on a Celebrity Cruise and stayed in CC1047 - The Concierge Class has a few advantages - mainly it is less crowded (no interior staterooms so there are less people around - quieter) - if you are tendering and haven't booked an excursion u have priority disembarking, daily flowers, bathrobes, etc.

Did I get all that I thought I would get - No, but would I book it again - YES as it was only $50 more per person and the little touches were nice - a better room service menu, daily hors'd'verves (tip - tell them you prefer cheese and crackers!!!). One floor down from the pool and Cafe where the buffet breakfast and lunches are served, a nice deck aft that few people other than the others on this deck frequent

I noticed that different websites offered different perks for CC so check them all out!

Service was great, room was great - have a GREAT TIME!

WE had CC class on our Dec cruise on the Zenith. I would agree with Redheadskier: we were in cabin 1040. We did get a bottle of champagne upon arrival and a really nice tote bag, but other than that we have had better CC class on other lines. Every afternoon we got a few little snacks, nothing special and a repeat a couple of times, a fruit basket which was nice, but much of the fruit wasn't ripe so was wasted. There were fresh flowers in the cabin and the deck was a little quieter than others we have been on, but would I pay more than say< $50 a person extra, nope!! NMNita

Keep your eyes out for either a senior citizen[only if one person is 55 or older] or a resident rate. We are booked on Zenith 4/3/06 sailing. We had a senior citizen rate for outside cabin, and called to see if they had concierge class, with either senior rate or Wisconsin rate, they didn't but offered us Zenith Suite for almost the same price as concierge, plus they let us use a 100.00 coupon that we had gotten back in the Fall 2005 Captain's Club magazine. It was not a guarantee, they actually gave us the cabin number we wanted. On their website that cabin is 400.00 per person more. It pays to watch and change when you find a better price.

Archived