Singapore city tours from cruise ship to airport?

Cali82

Hello All,

We will be on an NCL cruise in December that ends in Singapore. We would like to find a day tour that will pick us up from the cruise port and drop off at the airport. Our flight isn't scheduled to leave until 10:30 pm, so we have the full day to explore, but of course, we have all our bags. We will also have a toddler, so walking with a bunch of luggage is not an option for us. Any help would be great! Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

NCL usually offer a city tour and airport drop off, we have done this in Singapore, New York and Miami. Your luggage comes along with you. If it isn’t listed as an excursion, give them a ring as I’m sure it only became available to book when we were near the departure date. 

Hope that helps. 

19 minutes ago, Ange66 said:

NCL usually offer a city tour and airport drop off, we have done this in Singapore, New York and Miami. Your luggage comes along with you. If it isn’t listed as an excursion, give them a ring as I’m sure it only became available to book when we were near the departure date. 

Hope that helps. 

Thank you! 

I'm about to post a separate question, but saw this & decided to post here in case anyone has the answer.  

We'll be embarking in Singapore in January on an Oceania ship.  I'm trying to find out which cruise center we'll be assigned, as I like to do things independently using public transport an taxi.  I thought it would be the Marina Bay cruise center, but now I'm wondering if it will be the other one - across from Sentosa Island.  I found a port website and schedule for Marina Bay and no Oceania ships are listed there.  I can't find a port website/schedule for Singapore Cruise Center.  I believe a Silverseas ship and Viking Orion just used the Singapore Cruise Center near Sentosa.  I will try to contact Viking to ask which port we're likely to be using, but I know they don't always, or can't always, know or tell cruisers this information until closer to cruise time.  So I'm trying to get all the info I can now.

So does anyone know if there's a rhyme or reason as to which cruise center a ship is assigned to?  And if the latter one (Sentosa, west part of city), is there a shuttle to somewhere more "center city" from the port terminal, like there is for Marina Bay?  And is there a website that describes what's available?

Thanks.