NCL PRIMA suite 12706 tour

Cruisin'Mama 10

Just returned from an amazing trip from Barcelona to Rome on the Prima. We had a great time. All was super fun and relaxing when on board. Plenty of space

to chillax and enjoy cocktails and good food. Not too crowded even though it was almost at cap. Food was good. Views were beautiful. Lots to do if you wanted to play at night. We didn’t do much in the evenings as we were on a very port heavy itinerary (1 port a day for 10 days) and touring the ports were our priority. But we did take advantage of the race track which was super fun. Checked out the fallacy pavilion and that was quite fun. Smaller than I expected but super fun things to pick from. Enjoyed dinner at Los Lobos, which was excellent. Enjoyed dining at the two main dining rooms. Food was quite yummy. And also ate several times at the buffet, which was pretty good for the most part. Didn’t attend any shows as we were just too tired by the late evening and just enjoyed our wine on our huge balcony. Some nights were too windy to sit out there but overall LOVED the balcony. 

Here is a tour of the Suite 12706. It was awesome with a HUGE balcony! Enjoy the tour. It’s dorky I won’t lie. Lol. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 11/4/2023 at 12:26 PM, Cruisin'Mama 10 said:

Just returned from an amazing trip from Barcelona to Rome on the Prima. We had a great time. All was super fun and relaxing when on board. Plenty of space

to chillax and enjoy cocktails and good food. Not too crowded even though it was almost at cap. Food was good. Views were beautiful. Lots to do if you wanted to play at night. We didn’t do much in the evenings as we were on a very port heavy itinerary (1 port a day for 10 days) and touring the ports were our priority. But we did take advantage of the race track which was super fun. Checked out the fallacy pavilion and that was quite fun. Smaller than I expected but super fun things to pick from. Enjoyed dinner at Los Lobos, which was excellent. Enjoyed dining at the two main dining rooms. Food was quite yummy. And also ate several times at the buffet, which was pretty good for the most part. Didn’t attend any shows as we were just too tired by the late evening and just enjoyed our wine on our huge balcony. Some nights were too windy to sit out there but overall LOVED the balcony. 

Here is a tour of the Suite 12706. It was awesome with a HUGE balcony! Enjoy the tour. It’s dorky I won’t lie. Lol. 

IMG_6837.mov

Great to read that you had an amazing trip!

Just want to clarify your room category:12706 is a Club Balcony Suite. Nice video of the room!

The "Suite" part is an NCL blunder, since CBS's do not receive the same amenities as Suites.😏

Also, I'm curious if "Checked out the fallacy pavilion" was a typo, since you stated that it was "quite fun."  It seems that you enjoyed the Galaxy Pavilion.  (Humorous error if you had not enjoyed it!)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ggTexasGal said:

Great to read that you had an amazing trip!

Just want to clarify your room category:12706 is a Club Balcony Suite. Nice video of the room!

The "Suite" part is an NCL blunder, since CBS's do not receive the same amenities as Suites.😏

Also, I'm curious if "Checked out the fallacy pavilion" was a typo, since you stated that it was "quite fun."  It seems that you enjoyed the Galaxy Pavilion.  (Humorous error if you had not enjoyed it!)

Ok that’s hilarious! Fallacy was indeed meant to be Galaxy. Lol. 

• Like 1