Extra Virgin Restaurant on Xmas eve - Feast of the 7 Fishes?

ckck

My guess is "No" there is no feast of the seven menu, though they might add a seafood sauce. They do already have some nice clams and seafood dishes on the menu so you might be able to sort of create a 7 fishes meal. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving Night on Valiant.

That would be cool if they did.  That was my childhood growing up in the Hudson Valley, NY. I honestly didn't know there was any other way to celebrate Christmas until I went to college. 🙂 We carried on the tradition for quite a few years when we lived in Georgia, at one time having 24 folks to our home for Christmas Eve. Some of the recipes from my family and a few others are on my site. My mom's seafood sauce brings back so many memories each year I make it. And if you want something delectible, try Nonni's Bow Knots. I could never figure out how to actually make bows, so I just made strips of fried dough. And the Randall's Ordinary Scallops are THE best scallops, I have to make extra every time because they go so quickly, but they're so incredibly easy to make. Enjoy! 

https://www.whereswaltertravel.com/travelresourcelibrary/categories/recipes-feast-of-the-seven-fishes

• Like 2