Future Cruise Credit

Smitheroo

Across the top of the NCL website it reads:  You have unused future cruise credits and then in smaller print next to that "Book any stateroom on any sailing through 12/31/2025"

What does this mean?  I am logged in   I have seen this before, then it disappears

Did you ever reprice a cruise after final payment?  I know that is one way to get future cruise credit (FCC). 

I knew I had FCC since I called to reprice a cruise. About 2 weeks after that cruise I received an email telling me to amount of the credit and it showed up on my account, with a date limit, just as you described.  We decided to book a new cruise before the FCC expired, and applied the FCC to it using the payment page of the website. 

3 hours ago, LGinPA said:

Did you ever reprice a cruise after final payment?  I know that is one way to get future cruise credit (FCC). 

I knew I had FCC since I called to reprice a cruise. About 2 weeks after that cruise I received an email telling me to amount of the credit and it showed up on my account, with a date limit, just as you described.  We decided to book a new cruise before the FCC expired, and applied the FCC to it using the payment page of the website. 

3 hours ago, LGinPA said:

no, have not done that