More than one Dolphin Swim in Puerto Vallarta?

luv2travel2beaches

In researching for our upcoming trip to Puerto Vallarta I am finding information that looks like there are two dolphin parks. Is this acurate or is there just one park that they book in a couple of different ways? Both say they are in Nuevo Vallarta north of Puerto Vallarta. One goes by the name of Sea Life Park and seems to have a large water park along with the dolphin area, the other (if they are indeed different) goes by the name of Dolphin Adventure. Can anybody tell me if they are the same place or two different places and if they are different is one more superior to the other? Thanks!

Yes, there are two. One is Sea Life Park, formerly Splash Vallarta. One is Dolphin Adventure which is in Nuevo Vallarta (it's run by Vallarta Adventures and is the one everyone sells, including the cruise ship).

I only know about the Vallarta Adventure one - people are happy with it time after time, they seem to be doing a great job. No experience with the other one.

Archived