First Time in St. Thomas / St John Advice

lablover61

Long time cruisers but First timers in the Virgin Islands . Hard to imagine  I know 😄  We are really  interested in a private jeep tour of either St Thomas or St Johns. Any insight  or recommendations on which island we should do and what to see ? . We are  in port ( St Thomas ) from 7 AM to 4  PM . Is a three hour tour, plus the ferry to St John  and the St Thomas sky ride too much in this time frame ? We lean towards wanting to do St Johns vs St Thomas for the jeep tour but open to thoughts / suggestions on which island as well !

Thanks !

You have to take a ferry to St John and then take the jeep tour. I don't know of any jeep tours on St John that originate on St Thomas.

For St Thomas tours check IslandBuddy.net. He's been doing jeep tours for years.

For St John jeep tours check explorestj.com. She's also been doing tours for years and has a very popular blog.

If you want to do Paradise Point I think you should stay on St Thomas. The ferry cuts into your island time.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ms411 said:

You have to take a ferry to St John and then take the jeep tour. I don't know of any jeep tours on St John that originate on St Thomas.

For St Thomas tours check IslandBuddy.net. He's been doing jeep tours for years.

For St John jeep tours check explorestj.com. She's also been doing tours for years and has a very popular blog.

If you want to do Paradise Point I think you should stay on St Thomas. The ferry cuts into your island time.

Thank you for this information ! Any preference between the St John vs St Thomas jeep tour ? We have no interest in snorkeling and only a little in beaches.