Single Digit Dance!! Vista Thanksgiving Cruise!!

Rollin Tide

• 9 months later...
On 11/22/2023 at 5:27 AM, Jelly_Toast said:

I was on Vista last week. In general, I would have to say I was disappointed in the MDR but to be honest we only went the first two nights. I'm sorry I don't have images of the menus to share. Overall, I found the choices to be lacking, the service to be extremely slow and the temperature in the MDR (and all the public spaces) to be overwhelmingly hot. We never miss sea day brunch but did not go our second sea day because the food was so disappointing. My youngest, whose highlight of the cruise is typically the sea day brunch chocolate cake, said it was stale and tasteless.  We ordered the beignets and they were so cold and stale they were left setting at the table when we left. We went to JiJi's on day three (I highly recommend the food, but we were literally dripping in sweat it was so hot in there) and hit the lido for the rest of the cruise.

Overall: bleh. Would not cruise Vista again.

Were the beignets on the main dining room menu at sea day brunch?

On 9/21/2024 at 9:43 PM, kapcruiser said:

Were the beignets on the main dining room menu at sea day brunch?

Yes, they were on the menu for an upcharge.  It's been so long I don't remember what they were charging, but we were able to have them reversed after a bit of effort. 0/10 do not recommend.

They were not even close to the ones we were served at Emeril's on Mardi Gras.

Edited by Jelly_Toast

3 hours ago, Jelly_Toast said:

Yes, they were on the menu for an upcharge.  It's been so long I don't remember what they were charging, but we were able to have them reversed after a bit of effort. 0/10 do not recommend.

They were not even close to the ones we were served at Emeril's on Mardi Gras.

Thanks for the info. I had them on celebration a few weeks ago, they were delicious