"You have Future Cruise Credit"

Smitheroo

I've asked this question before and still puzzled.  After my last cruise this line about Future Cruise Credit appeared across the top of my screen with "book any sailing before 12/2025" (not exact wording)

I asked a PCC what this meant.  She went off , came back and said "it is referring to your Cruise First and Cruise Next certificates in your account. But ignore the part about using before 2025 because they dont have expiration dates anymore."   This doesnt make sense. My CF and CN always expired way after 12/25.  I dont think she is right but if she isnt, then what is this future cruise credit and how much is it? There is no notation anywhere. Just like on your  reservation in your account there is no notation you used a CN or CF on the reservation. If you do the math you can figure it out but ????

I'm wondering if this FCC is referring to something to do with the 8 $250 CN certificates I bought on board my last cruise.  It was after the cruise it appeared. But why doesnt it tell anything about it?  

there are things that - for whatever reason, most likely antiquated and inept IT infrastructure - display for NCL cruise consultants but don't display to customers on the web. i have an FCC certificate from a cruise earlier this year that is good for 50% off a european itinerary before the end iof 2024. cruise consultants can see it, but i can't. and i sometimes get the same banner ad that you do advising me that i have future cruise credit.

were you on a cruise that missed a lot of ports or had delays or really bad weather? was FCC issued for that? it was in my case and that's what my "invisible" FCC is. do you have FCC for any other reason?

the FCC message should in no way refer to cruise first and cruise first certificates. thats something altogether different. as for expiration dates on those certificates, as somebody pointed out in another thread, it does appear, as your PCC advised, that they no longer have expiration dates... the expiration dates on my cruise first certificates have disappeared.