Medical needs questionnaire for disabled passengers.

terrierjohn

We booked G601 at launch and normally get an e-mail with a link to the medical questionnaire shortly after, for passengers in an adapted cabin, but not received it yet, so I sent a reminder this week.

We got a prompt reply advising that things have now changed and this form can now be accessed via My P&O cruises, which is where your personal details are input, but I cannot find any link to the form at all.

So maybe some of our cleverer posters can point me in the correct direction, main points of letter below:-

""""We have now moved our questionnaires into a new format online via My P&O Cruises.

Please visit My P&O Cruises online for more information and, if necessary, to complete the On Board Needs Questionnaire.

You can find the login by following this link: P&O Cruises check-in and Login (pocruises.com), you need to log into cruises individually to submit your On Board Needs Requirements.

Once logged in, click ‘Before You Sail’.

Then click ‘On Board Needs’ this will take you to the new questionnaire layout.

Please ensure you complete the onboard needs questionnaire thoroughly and read each question carefully, as once completed you cannot add any missing information and the questionnaire will need to be completed again."""

27 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

We booked G601 at launch and normally get an e-mail with a link to the medical questionnaire shortly after, for passengers in an adapted cabin, but not received it yet, so I sent a reminder this week.

We got a prompt reply advising that things have now changed and this form can now be accessed via My P&O cruises, which is where your personal details are input, but I cannot find any link to the form at all.

So maybe some of our cleverer posters can point me in the correct direction, main points of letter below:-

""""We have now moved our questionnaires into a new format online via My P&O Cruises.

Please visit My P&O Cruises online for more information and, if necessary, to complete the On Board Needs Questionnaire.

You can find the login by following this link: P&O Cruises check-in and Login (pocruises.com), you need to log into cruises individually to submit your On Board Needs Requirements.

Once logged in, click ‘Before You Sail’.

Then click ‘On Board Needs’ this will take you to the new questionnaire layout.

Please ensure you complete the onboard needs questionnaire thoroughly and read each question carefully, as once completed you cannot add any missing information and the questionnaire will need to be completed again."""

If you click on the link in the post and log onto you cruise as normal and follow the instructions it takes you to the questionnaire

I've jsut checked on My P&O and is now showing there at the top right hand corner after clicking Before you Sail. Having just clicked through on it for OH there are a different set of questions to the e-mail I received yesterday with a link attached.

Edited by purplesea

2 hours ago, Mike Senior said:

Lock in to the specific cruise, important information, before you go, scroll to bottom of page?

Thank you @Mike Senior, I found it, maybe using my phone made it more difficult for me to navigate, but I wonder if everyone will have a CC friend to help them find the form, and maybe newcomers will not even know there is a form hidden in the bowels of the My P&O  Cruises data.

As an afterthought, why hide it away like that anyway, the file does not have the specific cruise data pre-loaded, so it could just as easily have been a link on the first page.

Edited by terrierjohn