Does the breakaway still have this

cruisinmeme

Irious if the breakaway has brought back the coffe on deck 8? It was on starboard side. The last two time we were on breakaway never saw it. We always book on deck 8 and enjoyed getting coffee there. It was in the waterfront fairly near front to mid ship .

Didn't see any sign of a self-serve coffee station on the 10-day Breakaway cruise of the Mediterranean we just did in July. And I'm a wanderer at all hours, all decks. 

We had a balcony cabin and our steward told us we could not get a coffee maker in our cabin. Many here said to ask, I did and nada.  More likely because the cruise was totally booked, so they were all in use in the suites. 

Your best bet for coffee is at O'Sheehans or Garden Cafe if you don't mind the hub-bub and noise. 

2 hours ago, smillerholmes said:

I am onboard now and I don't see it, but maybe because of the weather?  It is quite breezy out and it does not appear that most people packed for weather in the low 50's. I'll keep an eye out for it as we head back to NY.

It was only on deck 8. It was self serve and paper cups.

1 hour ago, LGinPA said:

Didn't see any sign of a self-serve coffee station on the 10-day Breakaway cruise of the Mediterranean we just did in July. And I'm a wanderer at all hours, all decks. 

We had a balcony cabin and our steward told us we could not get a coffee maker in our cabin. Many here said to ask, I did and nada.  More likely because the cruise was totally booked, so they were all in use in the suites. 

Your best bet for coffee is at O'Sheehans or Garden Cafe if you don't mind the hub-bub and noise. 

Wow.  I ask for a coffee pot first night this past January.  I like to have coffee while i get ready.  My husband likes coffee all day. Once we was on a ship and had a cabin real close to O’Sheehans and he would go get his own coffee there. Real handy.  Last cruise with daughter she got her’s at Starbucks every morning.

I’m not sure about deck 8, but as recently as May they set up a coffee station at the pool bar and in Spice H2O in the mornings.  I believe there was also one at the outside bar by the whiskey bar on deck 8, but can’t vouch for that.  They were torn down early - maybe 9:00?  But they were there.  Every NCL ship I’ve been on had a similar setup.  If they’re not there now it’s a recent development.

3 hours ago, Russiamomm said:

I’m not sure about deck 8, but as recently as May they set up a coffee station at the pool bar and in Spice H2O in the mornings.  I believe there was also one at the outside bar by the whiskey bar on deck 8, but can’t vouch for that.  They were torn down early - maybe 9:00?  But they were there.  Every NCL ship I’ve been on had a similar setup.  If they’re not there now it’s a recent development.

ues the location was probably at the whiskey bar. Also remember it was gone by an early time. It may be a hit or miss event.