NCL | Star | December 12 - 22

emailguy369

Hi AJ,

welcome on board 🙂

I already saw your post in the official roll call and will be on board with Björn, one of my best friends. We will arrive in Rio on Dec 9th already and also have an additional night in Buenos Aires before flying back to Germany on Dec 23rd. If you want to chat, you can also send an e-mail. The address is in our Meet and Greet spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lF1SuGrbUDGMiDToE1phsFRR0JvmzQwcJ1kuv0g56e8/edit?usp=sharing

Greetings to DC! 

Oliver

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2023 at 3:58 AM, oliver67 said:

Hi AJ,

welcome on board 🙂

I already saw your post in the official roll call and will be on board with Björn, one of my best friends. We will arrive in Rio on Dec 9th already and also have an additional night in Buenos Aires before flying back to Germany on Dec 23rd. If you want to chat, you can also send an e-mail. The address is in our Meet and Greet spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lF1SuGrbUDGMiDToE1phsFRR0JvmzQwcJ1kuv0g56e8/edit?usp=sharing

Greetings to DC! 

Oliver

Hello Oliver -

Thanks for your response! Cruise Critic. My apologies for the delay in responding. I thought I had set an alert to notify me when someone responded. I suppose the alert didn't work and I just saw the reply.

I sent you an e-mail.

Thanks!

AJ