CARNIVAL BRIDES/PAST AND PRESENT

HAVE ANY OF YOU BOOKED THE CEREMONY AND LUNCHEON PACKAGE? IF SO, DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION FOR ME? FOR EXAMPLE: WHERE YOU ALLOWED TO HAVE A HEAD TABLE OR PROVIDE A SEATING CHART? WE ARE EXPECTING ABOUT 40 GUESTS.

You are getting married on the Valor?! How exciting! I really want to get married on that ship! What is your date? I cant wait until Carnival posts dates for May of 2006. I tried to click on "Book Now" just to see prices of suites on the Valor but it won't let me get any farther. Did you have any problems booking? We are just going to have a small ceremony. Sorry I cant answer your question, I was just excited to see someone else who wants to get married on the Valor.

WE'RE GETTING MARRIED ON 9/25/05. I WAS SO EXCITED THAT I HAVE ALREADY BOOKED THE CEREMONY AND LUNCHEON PACKAGE THRU THEIR WEDDING DEPARTMENT. WE BOOKED THE CRUISE THRU THE CARNIVAL'S VACATION PLANNER WE USED IN THE PAST. WE ARE EXPECTING AROUND 40 GUESTS. IF YOU GO TO CARNIVAL'S WEBSITE THE PICTURES YOU WILL SEE ARE OF HER SISTER SHIP THE CONQUEST. ALSO YOU MAY WANT TO DO A SEARCH ON THEIR WEBSITE BY TYPING VALOR IN THE SEARCH AREA.

• 1 month later...
Congratulations valorbride!

I regret I'm no help about your question, but am interested in the results.

I'm finalizing plans to get married on the Glory next summer. We are probably going to do the Welcome Aboard or Deluxe package and will likely have right around the 20 guests they cover. I considered the luncheon because most guests are not drinkers anyway, but they'll be sailing with us so will have lots of time to eat onboard. It actually comes out a little cheaper for us to do the luncheon, but as you probably know, they do not guarantee exclusive use of the dining room. Not that I'd mind others sharing in our happiness, but we do want a private, simple reception.

Best Wishes!
~Angela

Archived