Dry cleaning package offered in Gifts and Gear section of cruise planner

horseymike

Hi Everyone 

The dry cleaning package in the Gifts and Gear section of the cruise planner description says up to 12 items of dry cleaning are are included.

My question is can you turn in the items to be dry cleaned as you go individually or do you have to turn in the items all at the same time ?

19 minutes ago, horseymike said:

Hi Everyone 

The dry cleaning package in the Gifts and Gear section of the cruise planner description says up to 12 items of dry cleaning are are included.

My question is can you turn in the items to be dry cleaned as you go individually or do you have to turn in the items all at the same time ?

I was just on Millie and I had that package.  They assume you will send all 12 items at once.  I was in a suite so I asked my Butler and he talked to the Laundry department and they said they would allow me to send 1 at a time and just mark the sheet 1 of 12, ect.  But I had already decided to get it refunded.  I am not sure if this would be allowed always or on other ships.  I thought they would give coupons or something so I didn't have to send all at once.  

• Thanks 1