FLL AIRPORT TERMINALS

novaten

Hi there-

I'm flying next Tuesday morning to FLL Fort Lauderdale airport- Jet Blue  and my friend is flying in on West Jet- from Toronto- I looked it up and we are in different terminals- 1 and 3 I think- we are staying at the same hotel for the night before we leave the next day on our cruise. Is there  am easy way for one of us to meet the other in baggage claim area-we were wanting to uber together to the hotel. One of us gets in 20 mins or so before the other. 

I looked up the airport website and it didn't give me much info- 

thanks

5 minutes ago, novaten said:

Hi there-

I'm flying next Tuesday morning to FLL Fort Lauderdale airport- Jet Blue  and my friend is flying in on West Jet- from Toronto- I looked it up and we are in different terminals- 1 and 3 I think- we are staying at the same hotel for the night before we leave the next day on our cruise. Is there  am easy way for one of us to meet the other in baggage claim area-we were wanting to uber together to the hotel. One of us gets in 20 mins or so before the other. 

I looked up the airport website and it didn't give me much info- 

thanks

It is a fairly long walk between terminal 1 and terminal 3 at FLL airport.

If you do decide to meet up at the airport I would recommend after you collect your luggage in baggage claim go back upstairs to departures and meet in front of terminal 2 . There is less congestion and you basically would be meeting in the middle.

If that doesn’t work, you are probably better off making your own way to the hotel and meeting there.

Hope you have a good trip and a great cruise 🚢.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, horseymike said:

It is a fairly long walk between terminal 1 and terminal 3 at FLL airport.

If you do decide to meet up at the airport I would recommend after you collect your luggage in baggage claim go back upstairs to departures and meet in front of terminal 2 . There is less congestion and you basically would be meeting in the middle.

If that doesn’t work, you are probably better off making your own way to the hotel and meeting there.

Hope you have a good trip and a great cruise 🚢.

We fly into FLL terminal 2 pretty regularly, and this is what I would suggest as well. Meet in between at the Delta/Air Canada Terminal 2, halfway between your own two terminals. For reference, the walk from the middle of T1 to the middle of T2 is about 400 yards.  I suggest that you will meet under the skybridge at Terminal 2 that connects the parking garage to T2,  a big landmark easily visible from far away. It's all easily viewed on Google Street View, and have a great trip.

• Like 2