Triple Rooms in Barcelona

Hi

Does anyone have a suggestion for a hotel in Barcelona that accommodates 3 adults in one room? I've got some prices but most are 250 euros or more. We're interested in being near the Playa Catalunya (spelling?).

Appreciate any suggestions.

Our family is staying at the Continental Palacete. There will be four of us in one room. We didn't want our two teenage girls in a separate room so they are provided two extra beds in what they call a large room. We will be there for three nights ore-cruise but probably won't spend much time in the room so we are not concerned about it being crowded. The hotel has a great location and lots of amenities that make it really good for a family. Check out the reviews on www.tripadvisor.com.

KathiB

Kayo cruiser,

I forgot to mention the hotel is only about 2 blocks from the Placa de Catalunya. I believe the rate is about 230 euros. But that includes breakfast and a 24 hour snack and beverage buffet.

KathiB

Kathi B

Thanks for the suggestion of the Hotel Continental Palacete.

A Trip Advisor comment described the room decor as "Laura Ashley gone wild". Given that I'm a contemporary decor fan, would it be that bad? :confused:

I just booked a room at Hotel Lleo near Playa Catalyuna for a busy Saturday night in May for a family of 3 and got a rate of 170 Euro's. I emailed the hotel directly because most of the hotel booking sites had it filled.

We stayed in Barcelona last Nov. for 2 days pre-cruise. There was 3 of us and we rented an apartment right on the Ramblas at Plaza Reial! It was 100 eur per day plus 10 eur per day for the 3rd person. It had a LR/DR combo with furnished kitchen and 2 bedrooms. One master and one with 2 twin beds. Dubie, the owner, has apartments all over the city. He and his assistant were very friendly and helpful. I would suggest this option to anyone who wants a different experience in Barcelona. We really felt right at home. You can look at these apartments at www.yourhomeinbarcelona.com . We will also be staying with them this year and will get a 10% discount because we stayed with them before. Barcelona is a fantastic city. You can look at my homepage(link in signature) where you will find a bunch of information about Barcelona. I actually found these apartments from a post on Trip Advisor. I'm glad I checked it out, as we thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. Wherever you decide to stay, have a great time!

Andros/Tony

We were at the Grand Marina at the end of our trip with a triple. It was SO worth the money!!!! We just loved it! We have stayed at the Hotel Arts on the club level and the room at the Grand Marina was just as lovely and still not quite as expensive! It was a lovely way to end our cruise!

We were at the Grand Marina at the end of our trip with a triple. It was SO worth the money!!!! We just loved it! We have stayed at the Hotel Arts on the club level and the room at the Grand Marina was just as lovely and still not quite as expensive! It was a lovely way to end our cruise!

Archived