Cabins next to Boarding doors/ area on Deck 4 on P&O Iona

Summer Bay

Hi, 

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of the cabins next to the Boarding doors/ areas on Deck 4 on Iona?

We have cabin 4310 and was wondering if it’s noisy being next to these doors, particularly if they are generally used at each port. I see there are cabins 4307, 4308 & 4309 which are situated next to the Boarding area too.

If anyone has experience of these cabins or if these are the exit points when in port I would be very interested to hear what they are like.

thanks 

Haven't stayed in the cabin but would say that unless you want to have a lie in that is going to be your only issue,  lots of activity by crew when ship arrives into port . Don't forget once the ship sets sail that area will be packed up and stored so your night time sleep shouldn't be affected. Also depending on the port the gangway can be on different decks , you might find deck 4 isn't used the whole cruise . 

20 hours ago, heatherb1958 said:

Haven't stayed in the cabin but would say that unless you want to have a lie in that is going to be your only issue,  lots of activity by crew when ship arrives into port . Don't forget once the ship sets sail that area will be packed up and stored so your night time sleep shouldn't be affected. Also depending on the port the gangway can be on different decks , you might find deck 4 isn't used the whole cruise . 

Just of Iona and deck 4 is used a lot, even in Southampton for crew. Otherwise I agree with your comments.